Impact Hub Stockholm provides a unique integral experience for those interested in social innovation and entrepreneurship. The company is part of a global network of Impact Hubs, that supports 24,200+ impact-driven entrepreneurs and innovators, connecting them with organizations, investors and the public sector all over the world. Part innovation lab, part business incubator, and part community center, it offers its members a unique ecosystem of resources, inspiration and collaboration opportunities to accelerate the transition to a more just and sustainable future. Impact Hub also has experience in managing European funded projects. We are dedicated to fostering international partnerships in entrepreneurial support, innovation projects, training and education, as well as mobility programs that support participants and institutions. Join our team!
Join the team as a Project Manager
- Develop and implement project plans, including defining project scope, objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- Manage all aspects of project execution, ensuring adherence to project management methodologies and best practices.
- Assembling and leading project teams – Liaise with partner organizations, academic institutions, and other stakeholders to establish effective collaboration and maintain strong working relationships.
- Oversee project budgets, track expenditures, and ensure compliance with funding guidelines and financial reporting requirements.
- Coordinate project activities, including participant recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risks and issues, and implement appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Prepare and submit timely reports, including progress reports, financial reports, and other documentation as required by funding bodies.
- Facilitate communication and knowledge sharing among project teams, ensuring effective teamwork and collaboration.
- Stay updated on European funding program guidelines, policies, and changes, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of project management processes and tools.
- Create and develop academic research, methodologies, and frameworks to support project objectives.
- Actively seek out and identify additional funding opportunities, grants, and partnerships that align with the company’s mission.
- Scout potential projects in the fields of education, training, and mobility that complement the company’s objectives.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals and participate in networking events to establish connections with relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., project management, international relations, education, etc.).
- Proven experience in project management
- An advantage is to have managed Erasmus+ and European funded projects and knowledge of Erasmus+ program guidelines, funding rules, and reporting requirements.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication abilities, with experience in working with diverse teams and external partners.
- Proficiency in project management methodologies, tools, and software.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to proactively identify and address project-related challenges.
- Cultural sensitivity and experience in working with individuals from different countries and backgrounds.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English and Swedish (additional language proficiency is a plus).
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and coordinate project teams.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- This role is based in Stockholm while occasionally traveling to connect with our global network and projects.
- Full-time with a flexible working schedule.
- Salary is 34,000 SEK per month, 25 days of paid time off annually and local public holidays
- Monthly SL travel costs and wellness allowance (est. 4,000 SEK)
- Contract length: undetermined period contract; 6 months probationary period.
- Allowances and other contributions: full coverage of costs to attend requested internal/external workshops, conferences, and events; access to all company systems for work and communication.
- Standard Job Benefits in Sweden: As an employee of Impact Hub, you will be eligible for standard job benefits in accordance with Swedish labor laws
- Preferred starting date: September 4, 2023.
Please send your application to [email protected] including your CV, and intention letter highlighting your relevant experience, and any other supporting documents too. Subject: Project Manage position in the subject line of your email.
Apply by: August 28th
Only the selected candidates will be contacted for the interview phase in the recruitment process.
Upon initial screening, additional interviews will be conducted with selected applicants on a rolling basis until the position is filled.