Dear Members and Guests,
As a response to COVID-19, we are implementing new procedures to help reduce the spread and ensure the highest level of safety for all who visit our space.
1. Social Distancing – we are implementing social distancing measures. The number of people who can be in our space at any time has been reduced by half and all members and/or teams should aim to be at least 1 meter away from each other.
Every other desk is now unavailable, and we’ve marked the floor with tape leading to the restroom for when there may be a line.
All Coworkers now have 24/7 access to the office so they can avoid commuting during peak hour traffic. Bicycle parking and shower facilities are available in the building.
2. We are cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces and high-touch areas at least once a day, and then again after the space has closed. These include desks, doorknobs, buttons and switches, and kitchen and bathroom faucets, as well as other areas.
3. We are providing members with access to hand sanitizer, gloves, and surface disinfectant. Soap is available at all sinks.
We ask that everyone in the space thoroughly washes their hands with soap for at least 20 seconds immediately upon entering the venue, and after touching any common objects.
Avoid handshaking and use other non contact methods of greeting. Please also sneeze into a tissue or your elbow rather than your hand, then dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
4. If a confirmed case of COVID-19 is present in our workspace, or individuals in our workspace have been exposed to a confirmed case, we will notify all members immediately and perform a full cleaning and disinfection of the coworking space.
If you have been sick or display any cold or flu-like symptoms such as coughing or fever, please do not come to the office. This also applies if you live with someone who is currently sick.
5. Air in the space is ventilated from level 12 through a F7 filter which removes 99% of particles 2.5μm in size including pollen, asphalt, and smoke. Windows must be kept closed to maintain the highest level of air filtration in the space.
6. Please consider holding your meeting online rather than in person. Video conferencing equipment and microphones are available for use.
Make sure you record the contact details of your visitors or guests for at least 1 month for contact tracing purposes if one or more participants become ill shortly after the meeting.
How to stay informed:
Find the latest research on How Changemakers’ Inner Wellbeing Influences Their Work from The Wellbeing Project, co-created by Ashoka, Esalen, Porticus, Impact Hub, The Skoll Foundation and Synergos.
Find the latest information from WHO on where COVID-19 is spreading.
Advice and guidance from WHO on COVID-19.
Information about recommendations from Folkhälsomyndigheten.
Current information from Swedish authorities about the outbreak.
Measures taken by the Swedish government to mitigate the consequences of the virus outbreak for jobs and companies.
Collected information for entrepreneurs from Verksamt.