IntegraNet is a non-profit organization, started in 2016, which deals with media activities and aims to introduce Swedish culture, customs, laws and traditions to new arrivals and asylum seekers in a media-based way, and also to accelerate the Swedish language. IntegraNet focuses on a number of issues, of which:
- Assist with support for the integration of the new arrivals in Swedish society.
- Follow up and report on the latest news in immigration, asylum, law and health.
- Give tips and advice that help the new arrivals with the integration and get into the labor market and get in faster in the Swedish language.
- Present previously successful people and their experiences that can guide ambitious new arrivals to build a new and stable future in Sweden.
- Introduce our partners of non-profit and social Swedish organizations, as well as its activities that support and help the new arrivals to create new relationships and friendships in Swedish society.