#ExecuteChange is a platform for innovation workshops based on the Global Goals for Sustainable Development. The platform is hosted by Impact Hub Stockholm and brings together actors from various fields and sectors.#ExecuteChange provides a space to network, build partnerships and promote a deeper understanding of the actions we can take to live more responsibly. It engages a cross-sectoral group from the local academic, corporate, startup and innovation communities to collaborate and combine their expertise to develop innovative solutions to critical issues that affect both business and society.
The purpose of #ExecuteChange:Three-hour workshops for participants, companies and organisations to bring a greater focus to critical challenges. Through #ExecuteChange we aim to:
- Identify actions to achieve the Global Goals by 2030;
- bridge the gap between different disciplines (marketing, product design, sustainability, finance, etc.) and sectors (academia, public, private, corporate, startups).
#ExecuteChange: A platform open to everyone!During the workshops we will discuss each of the Global Goals separately. The #ExecuteChange platform is developed and facilitated by Sarah Kok with a MSc in Sustainable Development and Andreea Pafaluta with a MA in Politics and Society. The workshop is divided in three sections:
- Connect: Impact cannot happen in isolation; it requires collective action. #ExecuteChange will actively promote and foster learning, sharing, new connections, and cross-disciplinary dialogue, leading to new collaborations and innovation.
- Inspire: We believe a spark of inspiration has the ability to change the world and challenge the status quo. Critical challenges will be presented, and together, we will create innovative solutions.
- Enable: Beyond simply appreciating new ideas, the focus of the final section of #ExecuteChange is on implementing practical solutions.
Why Impact Hub Stockholm?We are a large network of social entrepreneurs already committed to the Global Goals. Experience of creating space for accelerating social entrepreneurial skills and action are at the core of our mission. Here we are driven by inspiration and motivation to make an impact. If you are interested in participating, please sign up below for our mailing list and select which goals you are interested in attending workshops for, so you will only get selected information about these workshops. If you are interested in sponsoring #ExecuteChange, please find the documents for sponsors below and contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.
Clearly state which documents to add to website
What means #ExecuteChange to people?