IMPACT HUB STOCKHOLM >> MARKETING LEAD
Impact Hub is the world’s largest network of social entrepreneurs. Our coworking space enables a community of changemakers and entrepreneurs to create positive impact through collaboration.
We are looking for an energetic, creative and self-motivated digital content creator and storyteller. Are you passionate about sustainability and want to help us make our efforts heard? Do you want to grow your network and and play an important role in supporting those who are dedicated to making a difference? Then this is for you. It is an ideal opportunity if you are interested in learning about Impact Hub’s approach to building community. This voluntary position will provide great opportunities for you to grow your network amongst changemakers in Stockholm and beyond.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE?
- Produce and manage audience and platform-specific content (photos, text)
- Identify and interact with relevant organisations and individuals in the fields of Social Entrepreneurship, Impact, Innovation
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with organisations and individuals that share our values
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Review and adapt the overall marketing and communications strategy as well as those strategies that refer to specific platforms (e.g. adapt social media activities to changed algorithm)
- Make sure that the brand and USP are the centre of all external and internal communication
- Develop new ways to market our services and Impact Hub Stockholm as a whole
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years experience in social media marketing, and digital communications
- Strong writing skills
- Experience/interest in photography composition
- Basic graphic design skills
- Fluent in English
- Passion and drive to join a team of changemakers on a mission to promote social change
The ideal applicant will be available part-time.
Some flexibility may be granted for the right person.
This is a voluntary position.
For more information about the role, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org