IMPACT HUB STOCKHOLM >> MARKETING INTERN
Impact Hub is the world’s largest network of social entrepreneurs. Our coworking space enables a community of changemakers and entrepreneurs to create positive impact through collaboration.
At Impact Hub Stockholm, we are looking for an energetic, creative and self-motivated digital content creator and storyteller. Are you passionate about sustainability and want to help us make our efforts heard? Do you want to grow your network and have an action-oriented approach? Then this is for you. It is an ideal opportunity for someone who is interested in learning about building community through a variety of different social media tools. The internship will provide key work experience in social media, communication and campaign development.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE?
- Produce and manage audience and platform-specific content (photos, text)
- Identify and interact with relevant organisations and individuals in the fields of Social Entrepreneurship, Impact, Business model, Project Management
- Identify and manage opportunities for partnerships with organisations and individuals that share our values
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Strategy review and development
- Review and adapt the overall marketing and communications strategy as well as those strategies that refer to specific platforms (e.g. adapt social media activities to changed algorithm)
- Optional: develop a thorough Linkedin and/or Facebook strategy
- Make sure that the brand and USP are the centre of all external and internal communication
- Develop new ways to market our several products and Impact Hub Stockholm as a whole
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Academic background or work experience in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience and interest in social media
- Strong writing skills
- Experience/interest in photography composition
- Basic graphic design skills
- Fluency in English
- Eager to learn by doing
The ideal applicant will be available full-time for 3 months.
Some flexibility may be granted for the right person.
This internship position is an unpaid role.
For more information about the role, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org