IMPACT HUB STOCKHOLM: EVENT INTERN
Impact Hub Stockholm is a shared workspace, event space, and civic forum for entrepreneurs and mission-driven organisations. Located in the heart of Stockholm, Impact Hub is a place to build ideas, connections, and community. Our members are a vibrant, diverse, and growing community of people dedicated to driving positive change in Stockholm and beyond.
We focus on two things. The first is cultivating community. The second is running an inclusive, inspiring, and functional space that connects ideas, resources, and people necessary for creating tangible social impact.
Our team is active, engaged, and entrepreneurial. We value hard work, creativity, and flexibility. We are dedicated to social enterprises working to build sustainable operations and creating positive social impact. Enabling entrepreneurial action for positive impact is our core mission.
To deliver this goal, we are now seeking a full-time intern to assist with scheduling, logistics, and coordination of events at Impact Hub Stockholm. As the Event Intern, you will oversee internal activities with members and will coordinate with the team to create a dynamic space that reflects the core values of our mission.
• Manage the customer pipeline
• Coordinate the use of event space and resources
• Determine set-up needs, such as staff time, furniture and tech equipment
• Set up of event ticketing platforms
• Pre- and post-event marketing
• Oversee events in situ
• Research of potential speakers
• Impact measurement
Good to know.
The position is unpaid and requires a minimum commitment of 3 months with 10 hours per week. If you increase your commitment, you will experience stronger, faster growth. Talk to us about volunteering in a way that suits you: whether that is a certified university internship or a voluntary activity besides your work or studies. Whether you are in a transitional period between industries and want to “give back”, you dream of starting your own business, or you’re looking for an immersive introduction to social entrepreneurship in Stockholm, we can help you grow.
Start date: Now
At Impact Hub Stockholm you will be acquainted with a new way of working to develop your self-confidence and project management skills. Best of all, you will create great value and build an extensive network for your career!
You will excel in this role if you
- Are action-oriented and have a problem-solving mentality
- Are welcoming with a positive attitude
- Pay close attention to details
- Share our affinity for sustainability and social change
- Are a master of the English language (fluent in speaking and writing)
- Are not afraid to learn from failure
In return for your commitment, you will
- Broaden your network of impact-driven individuals and world-changing ventures
- Be supported by a diverse and dynamic team
- Work in a dynamic and modern office in the heart of Stockholm
- Participate in inspiring events and networking opportunities
- Learn from over 10 years of impact-driven business