Young women as leaders in matters of sustainability and climate change
Welcome to our online event with the aim of exploring the potential of young women’s leadership in sustainability matters in Sweden and at the international level.
Together with SwIdeas AB and as part of #WeCoLead project we have organised a discussion all around the topic of the intersectionality of gender and environmental challenges in Sweden, socioeconomic inequalities, and the effect of Covid-19 on young women’s wellbeing. Join us on Wednesday, April 27!
This event is organized by SwIdeas AB in collaboration with Triple S – Student Consulting in Sustainability at Malmö University and Impact Hub Stockholm as part of the “Unmute” event series, which aim to raise awareness and tackle sustainability issues.
- SwIdeas AB is a social enterprise and multicultural organization based in Malmö. As a social enterprise and multicultural organization, SwIdeas’ scope of work within the field of European projects is strongly interdisciplinary and focused on the spheres of CSR (corporate social responsibility) and development for sustainable impact. Using education and learning tools as key facilitators for social change, we have been working towards improving access to education within labor market sectors, particularly focusing on the circular economy and entrepreneurship models.
- Triple S is a Student Consulting in Sustainability aiming to provide young perspectives to businesses and organizations. We work on bridging the gap between students and organizations offering projects, events, and workshops including both sides.
- Impact Hub Stockholm is a global network with more than 100 locations in more than 55countries, providing co-working spaces with a diverse network of entrepreneurs and social innovators that have the purpose of generating impact.
About the speakers:
- Lavinia Apicella: Project Coordinator and Analyst at SwIdeas, member of the technical team, providing analytical support within the project’s implementation, dissemination, and training. Academic background in International Holds a master’s degree in Advanced Migration Studies from the University of Copenhagen, a B.A. in Global Governance (Politics, Economics & Law) from the University of Rome Tor Vergata, with a major in Anthropology, International Migration, and Development studies.
- Julia Moreira: Project Manager and Analyst at SwIdeas, member of the technical team responsible for the development and the execution of projects through research and data analysis. Academic background in International Relations and master’s degree in Human Ecology.
See other Events