Sharpening your decision-making
Entrepreneurship is all about decisions. Starting a venture itself is one of the most important decisions in your life. Who can be your teammates, would your business model be for- or non-profit, should you test the MVP in Sweden or in another country and so on.
Coompanion Stockholm invites you to an interactive session with Perspektivo. In this session, Ola and Anette share their learning from working with several organizations, startups and entrepreneurs and provide you tips on improving your decision-making skills:
– why don’t we make the decisions that have to be made?
– the risk of waiting too long?
– the danger of being too fast?
– the difference between right and wrong decisions?
– the opportunity to make a new decision?
– why do wise people sometimes make bad decisions?
Ola Wallström is a professional speaker, educator and facilitator – in creating prosperous companies with functional and happy employees.
See other Events