Lunchroom | Food webinars | #4 Packaging & Circularity
About this event
- Sustainable food startups that would like to grow their business
- Idea owners that would like to turn their idea into business.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about packaging & circularity in food
- The latest developments in packaging & circularity in food
- First hand experience about our accelerator and incubator programs on food
- Ask all your questions to our alumni and team
- Expand your network
12:35 expert talk: 2021 market trends on packaging & circularity
12:50 Q&A about our food accelerators
Jouri Schoemaker, Pieter Pot
Impact Hub Amsterdam’s purpose is to accelerate the new economy.
To facilitate this transition, we build ecosystems for pioneers, entrepreneurs and leaders that accelerate and develop entrepreneurial initiatives for a better world. And we help those who are next in line to drive change: from SMEs, Corporates and Foundations.
Through our ecosystems you can develop valuable insights on creating impact, take action on sustainability, connect with innovative solutions, and accelerate your impact. Our ecosystems focus on the topics circularity, inclusion, food and new plastics.
See other Events