Lunchroom | Food Webinars | #3 Short & fair value chains
About this event
- Startups that would like to grow their business
- Idea owners that would like to turn their idea into business.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about a short & fair value chain in the food industry
- The latest trends in a short & fair value chain
- First hand experience about our accelerator and incubator programs on food
- Ask all your questions to our alumni and team
- Expand your network
Short & fair value chains
The value chain is defined as the set of activities performed to design, produce, market, deliver, and support products. The sustainable food system starts with fair and ethical chains, emphasising quality, safety, diversity, responsibility, and traceability. What are the opportunities for short & fair value chains this year in the market? What do we need to change to be a part of the Sustainable Food Ecosystem? Join us for a discussion over lunch during our webinar and get the answer to these and more chains-related questions. At the end of your lunch break, you will be acquainted with the possibilities for your food startup to accelerate the transition.
12:35 expert talk: 2021 market trends in short & fair value chains
12:50 Q&A about our food accelerators
Impact Hub Amsterdam’s purpose is to accelerate the new economy.
To facilitate this transition, we build ecosystems for pioneers, entrepreneurs and leaders that accelerate and develop entrepreneurial initiatives for a better world. And we help those who are next in line to drive change: from SMEs, Corporates and Foundations.
Through our ecosystems you can develop valuable insights on creating impact, take action on sustainability, connect with innovative solutions, and accelerate your impact. Our ecosystems focus on the topics circularity, inclusion, food and new plastics.
See other Events