The hosting team is at the core of our DNA: we connect, inspire and support social entrepreneurs to expand their projects and enterprises and create impact for a better tomorrow. By being a community host, you get to work in an inspiring office like no other, while being the face and the heart of our community. You’ll be trained to play a supporting role as an ambassador and if you’re committed, you will have the opportunity to continue with us as you grow.
Join the team as a Community Host
As a Community Host, you will be given the responsibility of managing daily operations and representing Impact Hub. Here are examples of what your role will include:
- Managing the space and welcoming visitors
- Onboarding new members and introducing them to Impact Hub’s activities
- Facilitating a professional environment so people can get on with changing the world
- Preparing and setting up rooms for meetings and events
- Creating digital content to highlight impactful people and events
- Interviewing entrepreneurs to create networking profiles to drive collaborations
- Implementing your own ideas to improve member and guest experiences
- Assisting with event marketing or program implementation
- Taking on more responsibility in areas where you want to develop
The position is unpaid and requires a minimum commitment of 3 months with 20 hours per week. If you increase your commitment, you will experience stronger, faster growth.
Talk to us about hosting in a way that suits you: whether that is a certified university internship or a voluntary activity besides your work or studies. Whether you are in a transitional period between industries and want to “give back”, you dream of starting your own business, or you’re looking for an immersive introduction to social entrepreneurship in Stockholm, we can help you grow.
Start date: Now
At Impact Hub Stockholm you will be acquainted with a new way of working to develop your self-confidence and project management skills. Best of all, you will create great value and build an extensive network for your career!
You will excel in this role if you
- Are action-oriented and have a problem-solving mentality
- Are welcoming with a positive attitude
- Pay close attention to details
- Share our affinity for sustainability and social change
- Are a master of the English language (fluent in speaking and writing)
- Are not afraid to learn from failure
In return for your commitment, you will
- Broaden your network of impact-driven individuals and world-changing ventures
- Be supported by a diverse and dynamic team
- Work in a dynamic and modern office in the heart of Stockholm
- Participate in inspiring events and networking opportunities
- Learn from over 10 years of impact-driven business
By being a community host, you get to work in an inspiring office while being the face and the heart of our community. You’ll be trained to play a supporting role as an ambassador and if you’re committed, you will have the opportunity to continue with us as you grow.