The hosting team is at the core of our DNA: we connect, inspire and support social entrepreneurs to expand their projects and enterprises and create impact for a better tomorrow. By being a community host, you get to work in an inspiring office like no other, while being the face and the heart of our community. You’ll be trained to play a supporting role as an ambassador and if you’re committed, you will have the opportunity to continue with us as you grow.
Join the team as a Community Host
As a Community Host, you will be given the responsibility of managing daily operations and representing Impact Hub. Here are examples of what your role will include:
- Managing the space and welcoming visitors
- Onboarding new members and introducing them to Impact Hub’s activities
- Facilitating a professional environment so people can get on with changing the world
- Preparing and setting up rooms for meetings and events
- Creating digital content to highlight impactful people and events
- Interviewing entrepreneurs to create networking profiles to drive collaborations
- Implementing your own ideas to improve member and guest experiences
- Assisting with event marketing or program implementation
- Taking on more responsibility in areas where you want to develop
The position is unpaid and requires a minimum commitment of 3 months with 10 hours per week. Ideal candidates will be available for 1 to 2 days per week. If you increase your commitment, you will experience stronger, faster growth.
Talk to us about hosting in a way that suits you: whether that is a certified university internship or a voluntary activity besides your work or studies. Whether you are in a transitional period between industries and want to “give back” to new entrepreneurs as a dedicated professional, you dream of starting your own business, or you’re looking for an immersive introduction to social entrepreneurship in Stockholm, we can help you grow.
Start date: Now
At Impact Hub Stockholm you will be acquainted with a new way of working to develop your self-confidence and project management skills. Best of all, you will create great value and build an extensive network for your career!
You will excel in this role if you
- Are proactive and have a problem-solving mentality
- Are welcoming with a positive attitude
- Pay close attention to details
- Share our affinity for sustainability and social change
- Are a master of the English language (fluent in speaking and writing)
- Are not afraid to learn from failure
In return for your commitment, you will
- Broaden your network of impact-driven individuals and world-changing ventures
- Be supported by a diverse and dynamic team
- Work in a dynamic and modern office in the heart of Stockholm
- Participate in inspiring events and networking opportunities
- Learn from over 10 years of impact-driven business
- Be connected with our global network of Impact Makers who drive innovative social change in 55+ countries around the world
By being a community host, you get to work in an inspiring office while being the face and the heart of our community. You’ll be trained to play a supporting role as an ambassador and if you’re committed, you will have the opportunity to continue with us as you grow.